Materials Needed for Foreign Corporation Registration
1. Two copies of legal opening certificate and its notarial certificate (authorized by local government and then Chinese Embassy); for individual investors: copies of notarial certificate of passport or the original copy of passport.
2. One copy of bank credit certificate from investment corporation; for individual investors: the original copy of bank credit certificate.
3. Copies of identification of board directors from investment corporation; for individual investors: not necessary.
4. One copy of auditor’s reports of last year if the investment corporation has been
Materials needed for Foreign Investment
1. Foreign investors’ notarized (by their State Notarial organ) registration documents and copies of authorized (by local Chinese embassy or consulate) identification or original copy of identification.
2. One original copy of bank credit certificate.
3. Project feasibility report.
4. Lease agreement or real estate certificate.
5. Identification of board of directors or executive directors.
Materials needed for Foreign Representative Officer
1. For foreign corporations: one copy of original documents authorized by their State Notarial Organ and local Chinese Embassy or Consulate。
2. For Hongkong and Macao corporations only: one copy of original documents authorized by China Commission Notary.
3. Bank Credit Certificate.
4. Identification of chief representative.
5. Lease agreement or real estate certificate.
6. Approval documents issued by approval authority.
Materials needed for Co-operation
1. One original copy of project proposal signed and stamped by both sides.
2. Three original copies of project feasibility report signed and stamped by both sides.
3. Contracts signed by legal representatives or authorized persons from both sides.
4. License, registration or identification authorized by State Notary Organ and local Chinese embassy or consulate.
5. Credit certificate and approval documents of legal representations.
6. Name list of presidents, vice presidents, board or directors, and members of committee of the co-operated company.
7. Environment certificate if relates to environment or resource.
Merge (Chinese corporations merged by foreign corporations)
Acquisition of Stock
1. Resolution of shareholder meeting.
2. Contract after stock acquisition.
3. Protocol of stock acquisition or capital increase protocol of merged company.
4. Recent year’s auditor’s reports from merged corporations.
5. Registration approval of foreign investors authorized by State Notary Organ and local Chinese embassy or consulate or identification of foreign investors.
6. For Hongkong, Macao and Taiwan investors only: registration approval issued by local Notary Organ or identification.
7. Credit certificate.
8. Description of investment corporations and licenses of both merged corporation and investment corporations.
Acquisition of Asset
1. One original copy of written application of incorporation.
2. One original copy of agreement to sell asset.
3. Contract and regulations.
4. Registration approval of foreign investors authorized by State Notary Organ and local Chinese embassy or consulate or identification of foreign investors.
5. For Hongkong, Macao and Taiwan investors only: registration approval issued by local Notary Organ or identification.
6. Credit certificate.